Hung curd (full cream) 200 gms
Paneer 30 gms
Crushed cashew nut 1 tbsp
Cornstarch ½ tbsp
Cilantro roots ½ tbsp
Ginger ½ tbsp
Green chili 1 tsp
Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Panko breadcrumb to roll
- Take 400g of yoghurt in a thin wire mesh strainer and leave for overnight to drain whey out and it will give approximately yield of 200 grams.
- Grade paneer and keep aside.
- Fine chop cilantro roots, ginger and green chilies and keep aside.
- Crush Cashew nut and keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and nicely mix the mixture.
- Make equal size balls and roll them in panko breadcrumb and give them shape.
- Deep fry them in 350 F oil and place them over absorbent paper to avoid excess oil. Or if you want to be health conscious then grill it on griddle.
- Serve with salad and chutney.