Ground lamb 1 lb
Chana dal(chick pea lentil) 100 gms
Cinnamon stick 1 no
Cloves 3-4 no
Green cardamom 3-4 no
Bay leaf 2 no
Whole red chili 2-3 no
Garlic 5-6 cloves
Ginger 1 no (2 inch )
Roasted chick pea powder 2 tbsp
Chop red onion 2 tbsp
Egg 1 no
Chop cilantro 1/2 bunch
- Take a heavy bottom pan and put all the ingredients in “to Boil list and bring them to boil with water till lentil is cooked and water dried out.
- Allow the mixture to get cold and then pass through mincer.
- Put the mixture in a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients in “To Mix” list and mix them nicely and make patties and store on sheet pans with pancanant paper.
- Or to be more innovative make small barrel shape and wrap them with thin roti, and hold it with bamboo pick and deep fry.
- Serve with mint chutney or tomato ketchup or sriracha can me other options.